Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playlist: warm, dusk, summer list

These are some songs I picked at random that I like... the strokes angles album was supposed to be today but my cousin (a diehard strokes fan) was helping me comment about it but hopefully tomorrow it'll be done... in the mean time enjoy the playlist.

1. Loud pipes by ratatat from classics
2. Yulia by wolf parade from expo 86
3. Crying lighting by Arctic monkeys from humbug
4. girls just want to have fun by starf*cker from Jupiter
5. I think I like u 2 by Jamaica from no problem
6. Deadbeat summer by neon Indian from psychic chasms
7. Morning glory by oasis from (what's the story) morning glory
8. Photograph by Weezer from Weezer (green album)
9. One more time by daft punk from discovery
10. Anne Elephant by someone still loves you Boris Yeltsin from broom

P.S. yeah I make my own album covers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts