Saturday, December 24, 2011

List of albums I wanted to review but can't

Why can't I? Because its almost 2012 so I don't have enough time to review albums from this year. Here's the list anyways.

Little hell - City and Colour
Belong - The Pains of Being Pure at the Heart
Colour of the trap - Miles Kane
Mirrorwriting - Jamie Woon
Demolished thoughts - Thurston Moore
Safari disco club - Yelle
Raven in the grave - The Ravonettes
Badlands - Dirty Beaches
Go tell fire to the mountain - WU LYF
Days - Real Estate
James Blake - James Blake
Kaputt - Destroyer
Burst apart - The Antlers
Cults - Cults
Directors cut - Kate Bush
Let England shake - PJ Harvey
Lenses alien - Cymbals Eat Guitars
Slave ambient - The War on Drugs
New Brigade - Iceage
Father, son, holy ghost - Girls
The year of hibernation - Youth Lagoon
Smother - Wild Beasts
Hisingen blues - Graveyard
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Only in dreams - Dum Dum Girls
Strange Mercy - St. Vincent
Share the Joy - Vivian Girls
La Liberacion - CSS
Um, uh oh - Say Hi
And many more I probably can't recall by now ok well anyways hit me up on twitter that's @skrewnayhls and like follow me or just yell at me I don't care just do something to grab my attention and I'll repay you with more album reviews next year. So yeah look for my last review soon my lists of best albums 2011 and my last post before 2012. Yeah :D it's been a great year! eh and if your wondering the art i made myself so im not only a music reviewer but an artist (a crappy artist if i do say so myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts