Wednesday, January 30, 2013

bleh bleh bleh

Today i have an announcement for all those who still go on this pretty lame blog. I am here because over the course of a few months, after 2 break ups, 4 broken hearts, 1 semester of college, and 9,000+ musics i am gonna return to reviewing but alas i will not review albums. Tl;Dr. I am here to fix the justice in the broken critique system i am here to criticize the critiques. why? because i love music and as much as i love listening i can't sway opinions. so today i start a campaign to criticize the "untouchables" in before "HUR DUR I'M GONNA CRITIQUE YOU OBED!!!" so here i am at the start of a new journey and the end of a good long 2 years of album criticizing today i make the critiques squinge and cringe because not only am i a musician and someone who listens to good music but i'm also a critic so "Been DER done DAT" type deal. Welcome to the phantom zone children we've got a long journey to go. I Will Start With the First "Fag"tano Review. then work my way to the newest and less talked about blogs.
I might start posting on Youtube. This might be a good plan. Yes. it will. YOUR one and always trickster/opposer  OBED GLORIA :#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts