Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Playlist: Fear Farewell Forever

Salli and me made a good July playlist on grooveshark except the fact that anything from oceania isn't on there so heres a youtube link and the rest of it is on grooveshark enjoy and sorry for the lack of album reviews this summer. Its a busy summer. like i said before if you like the songs buy them recording music ain't free. I don't know who Purity Ring is or Braids Salli :/


Fear Farewell Forever?


1. Violet Rays by Smashing Pumpkins from Oceania.
2. 36 degrees by Placebo from Placebo
2. I'd Like To Know by Supergrass from I Should Coco
3. Watching the Detectives by Elvis Costello from My Aim Is True
4. History by Cast from All Change
5. Belispeak by Purity Ring from Shrines
6. When i'm Small by Phantogram from Eyelid Movies
7. Lammicken by Braids from Native Speaker
8. Marrow by St. Vincent from Actor
9. Abducted by Cults from Cults


seriously though the first half is Alternative/britpop and the second is trip-hop/indie i know its not a fluent list but bear with us we are both into different genres lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts