Saturday, March 3, 2012

Playlists: twisters shuffle bop list

This playlist is very random just a bunch of songs I put together that I've been into lately they're really good when you put em together some are new but most are older songs enjoy.


1. Major by The Asteroid Galaxy Tour from Out Of Frequency
2. Baby Fratelli by The Fratellis from Costello Music
3. Stay Useless by Cloud Nothings from Attack On Memory
4. Lonesome by Dr. Dog from Be The Void
5. Cannon by The White Stripes from The White Stripes
6. Get Over It by Ok Go from Ok Go
7. Take It As It Comes by Vivian Girls from Share The Joy
8. Please Be My Third Eye by La Sera from Sees The Light
9. Bedroom Eyes by Dum Dum Girls from Only In Dreams
10. Lazy Bones by Wooden Shjips from West

Actually most of the songs are new I just realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts