Monday, December 5, 2011

PlayLIST: White Dwarf Star list

its not white but whatever its the sunset on a river
NAnananananananother playlist for this month and this time this one is a little different i have old stuff mixed with new stuff and thats how i got it laid out. Before i name the list you should check out my versus and my polls. i havent done a good review in a while and im debating on which album i should do so stay tuned.

Heres the list:
1. Cheerleader by St. Vincent from Strange Mercy
2. Bad Fever by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour from Fruit
3. Harrowdown Hill by Thom Yorke from The Eraser
4. Eres by Cafe Tacvba from Cuatro Caminos
5. Whatever Happened To My Rock 'N' Roll by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club from B.R.M.C.
6. Dance Away by The Smith Westerns from Dye It Blond
7. Freakbeat Phantom by The Rascals from Rascalize!
8. My Fantasy by Miles Kane from The Colour Of The Trap
9. By Your Hand by Los Campesinos from Hello Sadness
10. 1996 by The Wombats from This Modern Glitch

don't forget that this playlist is on my grooveshark as are all my playlists..
oh and if its december 2011 then look to your right for the playlist on the widget at the sidebar. dont forget to vote on the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts