Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Album tournament 2011 + more plans

So I'm running out of time reviewing albums and since I get hardly any help here I decided all the albums I have will go under a vs. And since I have a lot of vs. I'm making a tournament of albums and the top album wins the "NOTABLE ALBUM OF THE YEAR BY SKREWNAYHLS" I will copyright this if I have to. Anyway 40 albums, 20 preliminary rounds, 10 semifinals 5 finals and the last blow out jam determining the best of the best so yeah happy New year gift cus that's when it'll end so remember that my few loyal followers I care for I will remember you all when this blog becomes "mainstream" lol but in all seriousness that's my plan and I also plan on a few special reviews + list of the year (albums of notability) and my best remixes before the year ends so we got a lot in store before January!!! WOOO I'm all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts