Monday, June 27, 2011

Notes on Pumped up kicks (single) by foster the people

NvEllo my little music nerd followers (probably nobody) I've been into this song pumped up kicks by Foster the people who I think, I believe are from Los Angeles.

This song is so cool I really love it I don't even know the band that much but this song is amazing. I love how it starts off slow and with this eerie trumpet sound along with the bass and simple drum. Ahhh its great how the keyboard comes in and then Mark Foster starts singing through a voice filtering microphone. If you arent screaming bass you aren't listening to the right song. I love this lyric: "all the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run and run out run than my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run and run faster than my bullet."
I adore the voice going "RA RA RA RA RA"  after the second run of the chorus. I admire how they whistle the chorus. I love the clapping play along with the drums in the chorus and the maraca. BASS MAN THAT BASS. The guitar is drowned in all that bass but hey the bass is amazing. The recording makes it seem as if they recorded it in an empty room with its echoing bouncing back once in a while. Why do I love this song? 1. The bass 2. Mark Fosters vocals 3. The lyrics 4. The presentation of the song its self 5. Its pretty catchy

Well I love this song. Buy the single on iTunes look at the video from yesterday and listen to why I love this song so. Indie still lives and Foster the people show that in this song, pumped up kicks. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the month

I'm adding this stuff to the blog

Popular Posts